This month's update is going to be rather short, as we don't have a lot to talk about that we haven't already. Fortunately, this doesn't mean that we haven't made good progress: approximately 84% of Act One's scenes have been converted over to our new code base, and we continue to power through the remaining scenes, CGs, and any other small tasks that need to be completed for the Steam release. We still don't have a release date yet, but we will keep you update to date as we get closer to completion.
One thing we want to mention however is Adam W, our lead writer and sometimes programmer, wants to write a dedicated blog post explaining the script format we used for our new code-base, as well as the whole reformatting project in general to show what steps we took to convert Act One over to Steam. If you've ever been curious about what our methods look like, make sure to stay tuned for that!
Finally: make sure to keep an eye out for an upcoming podcast episode as the devs talk about what specific media, be it games, movies, music, etc, has inspired them over the years and shaped them into the person they are today.
Not the biggest update we've ever had, but we are happy to report we're still making good and steady progress on Missing Stars! As always, thank you for your patience and understanding.